The main objective of this system is to detect and localize unusual objects, suspicious behaviors or irregular events in a scene. The proposed method should detects anomalous regions in a video and it is fast enough for real-time applications. It codes video as a compact set of spatio-temporal video volumes while considering uncertainties in the grouping process and their spatio-temporal arrangements using a probabilistic framework to calculate the likelihood of the regions in the video.
- Anomaly Detection and Localization in Crowded Scenes
- Advances in Human Action Recognition: A Survey
- A survey of vision-based methods for action representation, segmentation and recognition
- A survey on vision-based human action recognition
- Human Action Recognition: INRIA Summer School PPT
- A Review of Human Activity Recognition Methods