Various internship positions are available at the Machine Vision & Intelligent Systems lab, where there is an opportunity to develop working prototypes to solve real world problems.
The students of BEE, BESE, and BSCS who cleared 4th semester are preferred.
The intern will be working in the following domains
- Development of an IoT based system to remotely gather data from various sensors
- A cloud integrated web application for data collection and visualization
- Mobile applications development
Note: A group of likeminded students can learn and work together on a bigger problem. Later, they may extend the work done during the summer internship as their final year project.
Tools and Technologies:
An opportunity to learn and gain hands-on experience on following technologies
- Embedded systems programming.
- Android application development.
- Web-application development.
- Machine Learning and AI
- Data analytics
- Computer Vision
- Problem solving and critical thinking
- Passion for learning and programming
- People and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested applicants may apply here.